Top 10 Buying Tips
- Start with research. Read papers, ads and magazines to find all your wants in a home.
- How much can you afford. No family needs to be house poor.
- Get pre-qualified with your “local” bank or Credit Union
- Most important. Find the best Real Estate agent for your family, one who is thought highly of in the Real Estate community. Contact Hunter Homes Realty.
- Find the home and make an offer. Stay on target with price range and location. Drive the neighborhood and make sure homes are well maintained.
- Always get a termite and home inspection.
- Talk with your agent about the best closing attorney.
- Go to closing and get happy. You did it….
Top 10 Selling Tips
- Clean Clean Clean….Declutter your home and make sure it shines.
- Stage and highlight the homes strengths. Have a professional stage and photograph.
- Most important. Find the right Real Estate professional with a good track record and one that is thought highly of in the neighborhood. Contact Hunter Homes Realty.
- Help yourself. Always promote your home on your Social Media.
- Make sure to remove most personal items. You don’t want anything to distract from the house itself.
- Small upgrades like fresh paint and clean carpets.
- Lots of light. High wattage bulbs and open drapes for showings.
- Clean the yard, walkways and add pots of flowers. First impressions are everything in selling your home.
- Pick a season. Summer and Spring are the best times to put homes on the market.
- Find a new home